Friday, May 8, 2015

OUR HEALTH MATTERS!



Lately Robert and I have really been looking seriously at what we eat and he effects that chemicals have on our bodies.  I have been carefully reading product labels, pricing items, and reading up on what Organic -vs- non GMO and all the many different products mean.  I have been watching our grocery bill climb higher and higher as we switch more and more of our food to organic.  And as the bills climb higher, I have been asking if it is really worth it.  

I got my answer, and it was YES, it is really worth it.  My answer came from Facebook, a post from Robyn O'Brien showing what the Swedish Environmental Research Institute discovered about the chemicals in our bodies from the food that we eat.  This blog post is worth reading and the video linked in it is really worth watching.  The information that the video contains really cemented that we are doing the right thing eating organic.

So, in the end we will eat organic.  We will adjust our food budget accordingly.  We will purpose to eat as healthy as possible.  Why?  Simply because, in the grand scheme of things, the health of my family matters more than anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment