Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CATCHING UP ON LIFE

It has been a while since I have shared my thoughts about life with everyone.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I haven’t had a lot of thoughts or a lot happening in our lives, BUT, I have been so down and even busy that I just have not felt much like sharing.  Not a very good blogger am I?  Okay, here goes the rundown of the past few months.

In March after Grandpa’s death I had the privilege to celebrate my birthday.  I am not going to share exactly how old I am, but those of you who know me already know!  It was a little rough being so close to the time that Grandpa passed away, but it was a wonderful time anyway.  To make up for the lack of “fun” at this time of year, my amazing husband got me my new ruby bracelet.  It was something that I have been wanting for a very long time and I was most excited to get such an amazing gift!
In April we celebrated the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior.  This was a lovely day, quiet and low key.  Something’s were going on with Mommy and life was not as it should have been.  SURPRISE!!!  At the end of the month we found out that we were expecting baby #4!  What an amazing gift to be given.  All three children were very excited, and have even named the baby “Little Bit”.  Robert was also very excited.  All in all it was a great, albeit busy month!

In May we had the unique privilege of celebrating E-Man’s 4th birthday!  Oh my how time does fly.  Of course we had a wonderful party complete with pizza and Transformers.  We also had our first ultrasound and determined that Little Bit is due in December, the 8th to be exact.  December is a busy month for us.  Robert’s Granddaddy’s birthday is Dec. 3rd, our 14th anniversary is Dec. 5th, Robert’s Granny’s birthday is Dec. 8th, and his Aunt and Uncles anniversary is Dec. 9th.  Needless to say we are hoping that Little Bit makes his or her arrival around the 10th or so.  I have been diagnosed with anemia and dehydration so I have been feeling really, really bad.

Now we are in the swing of summer, dealing with Florida’s incredible heat and humidity.   We are looking at starting our new homeschool year the first week in July since Little Bit is due in December.  We are using the Sonlight curriculum and have had the fun and privilege of opening two boxes from Fed Ex that had over 100 pounds of books.  Needless to say, we had to purchase two new book shelves for around the dining room table!  The children have been looking through their books for days, I have to shoo them out of them constantly!  We are looking forward to taking a mini family vacation in July, possibly going to the beach again.  Robert and I are going to be taking a Baby-moon to St. Augustine as well.  Since we can’t get away for our anniversary, we are going to get away after Robert’s birthday.

All in all, it has been a very busy few months!  I promise that I will purpose to not be gone so long, or at least try to not be gone so long!  If we have learned nothing else in these past few months it is that God is faithful, He is in control, and His timing and blessings are always on time and perfect!!!  All in all we have been abundantly blessed!  Talk to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment