Sunday, August 24, 2014

PAYING IT FORWARD!


I am in love with cloth diapering. I love my prefolds and covers for the days that it is just me changing diapers.  BUT, prefolds and their covers are not a favorite of my husband or my kiddos.  They prefer to use my AIO (All in One) or my AI2 (All in Two) diapers that I got from Sugar Britches Nappies. I LOVE her custom diapers, they are adorable and I get compliments on them every time that I use them. My love for these adorable diapers is one reason I was so excited when the owner contacted me and asked me if I would help her get the word out.  More than that, I am humbled and honored I get to help her out.



My little man in his Sugar Britches Nappies diapers!


So what’s the news?  Melanie at Sugar Britches Nappies is ready to pay it forward.  From now until November 20th she is taking nominations for a lucky person to WIN an awesome diaper starter, completer, or filler stash!   It comes with 10 AI2 with inserts, 6 prefolds and 4 waterproof wraps. The only requirement is that when the winning family is finished using all those goodies, Melanie asks they pay it forward by donating it to another family in need.  What a HUGE blessing this will be for a lot of people!

A sample of the winning diapers!


Take a minute and head over to her Etsy store and check out the rules and get your paperwork turned in.  If you can, order some diapers too!  Melanie’s customer service is phenomenal, seriously she is the BEST to work with, and you will be supporting a business that believes in blessing others!  When you’re done, look for ways to bless someone today the way that Melanie and Sugar Britches Nappies is looking to bless someone too!

No comments:

Post a Comment