Saturday, August 30, 2014

CLEMENTINE


I married into a family of animal lovers.  Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not a big fan of animals, let alone animals living in my house.    In spite of that, I have been blessed with three kiddos who love animals.  One of the kiddos is like me and could take them or leave them (which is funny because he is our Chicken Whisperer) and the other kiddo is too young to have an opinion on any animal yet. 

So, what’s a Mama to do when their daughter saves her babysitting money up to buy a rabbit again?  Clear a spot in the kitchen and celebrate with her of course.  We have a new bunny. Yep, this anti-animal in her house Mama cleared a spot in her kitchen for a small bunny cage.  The animal loving kiddos are thrilled, the not so animal loving kiddo is okay with it, and Mama and Daddy are happy because their kiddos are happy. 

Introducing the newest member of the Best family, Clementine.
  










No comments:

Post a Comment