Monday, October 8, 2012

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!


 

I do not like surprises….I never have!  I have always been that person who can find all their Christmas and birthday gifts just because I HAVE TO KNOW ahead of time what I am getting.  Waiting to find out what is going on or what is for me is seriously hard!  I am not good at being given surprises!

 

Guess what!  God in His infinite wisdom, glory, loving kindness, and dare I say humor has given me a surprise!  We are having a new baby!  Not only are we having a new baby but we are already in the first stages of our second trimester!  I have been in shock for days!  Did I mention that I do NOT like surprises!  Guess who is smiling down from His throne.  I must admit that this is a pretty cool surprise and everyone here in our little family is thrilled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment