Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday!!!!


I am thankful for the compliments that I get on my kiddos, but more than that for my kiddos.  We had a busy day of errand running; we stopped at no less than 6 to 8 places, all of us including the "baby" getting in and out and being "drug" around the store while Mama did her thing.  Not one child complained.  Not one child cried, even during the dreaded haircuts (HA!), the kiddos behaved, used their manners, and were in general awesome!  We were even able to surprise Daddy and meet him for lunch (a rare treat indeed), and there was no melt downs when Daddy left, all kiddos waved, hugged, and kissed him goodbye!

The kind words from stranger about my children make me smile.  Oftentimes as mother's we need to be encouraged that we are doing the right thing.  More than that, I am thankful that people notice how awesome my kiddos are!  That is what makes my heart happy, they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment