Sunday, October 6, 2013

BIRTHDAY’S, BIRTHDAY’S, and ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!


We are entering our most wonderful time of the busy year!  We have three birthday’s coming up!  I have one that will be a teenager soon.  Yep, we are about to embark into the “dreaded” teenage years.  I personally don’t see what they big deal about teens is!  She is pretty cool!  BUT, onto her birthday!  She doesn’t want a party.  She would rather have a Mommy/Daddy date night at Carreba’s.

Then a week later we have one turning 1o!  Oh man, double digits!  He wants a baseball birthday party.  So I am in the planning mode, making invitations, and printables, and ordering the party supplies.  We will be playing some “fun” games at this party, (like noodle ball), and I know that the birthday boy will have a blast!

Fast forward three weeks after that to the first week in December and we will have someone turning two!  Yep, it’s time for the terrible two’s!  This little one is having a SILLY MONSTER party!  I LOVE the things that we have made, and I think that the theme is adorable!  We will have this party at the play park since it is in December, I think the cooler weather will be fun to run and play in!

So, there you have it!  In the next two months I will have two children who are in double digits and a two year old!  Stay tuned for more birthday fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment