Friday, September 19, 2014

IT’S THE FLUFF OF LIFE!


Life isn’t always easy, sometimes we need the fluff, little things to make us happy.  For me, that is cloth diapers and the kindness of the owner of SugarBritches Nappies, Melanie.  I ordered some AiO (All in One) diapers from her and didn’t love them as much as I did her Ai2’s (All in 2’s).  So I contacted her and she willingly converted them at no additional charge.  Then she made my life 100 times better.  How?

Recently Melanie contacted me to try out two new diapers that she has come up with.  Of course I said YES!!!  I LOVE new diapers and I am honored that she thought of me and was willing to let me put them to the test.   More than that, I was excited to get some fluff mail.  We agreed she’d send them in the box with my recently converted diapers.  It was a box I was eagerly anticipating! 

I got my box today. Yep, in the midst of dealing with a wonderful stomach bug that has hit the oldest boys the hardest, my FLUFF arrived.  I was so excited to get that package, I needed a pick me up after the rotten day that I’ve had.  BOY did that package deliver.  AND I can’t wait to test the diapers out and share the results with everyone.  Be on the lookout for the reviews.  More than that head over to the store and check out her diapers!  The prices are awesome, her customer service is beyond amazingly phenomenal, and her kind heart makes life a lot easier!  Sometimes it’s all about the FLUFF of life, and I can’t wait to share more!


FLUFF MAIL!  YAY!!!!

Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to try this new style AiO out!

EEEK!  I also get to try her prefold style out!  I LOVE my prefolds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment