Monday, November 10, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

November is the start of our crazy busy birthday and holiday celebrations.  This year we started off with a BANG!  We had one of our best birthday weekends in a long time.

First of all, can I just say that I don’t look like I’m old enough to have a 14 year old daughter!  HA!!  Alas, I do have a beautiful 14 year old daughter.




  We decided to do a dual birthday celebration for the big kiddos this year.  Our wonderful friends were gracious enough to let us crash at their ranch.  We invited about 24 people, 22 showed up.  We played at the cow pens, ate, played some more, and then roasted marshmallows around the camp fire.  Then we came home and let Maggie celebrate her birthday in her favorite way….time to watch the Gator Game!  AND, it was made even better because the Gator’s won!



The tables that were set up for us!

My crew at the cow pens.




The whole gang at the cow pens!






We had two cakes and 24 cupcakes!  Yep, it was some kind of good!



The guests enjoyed a yummy meal!!!



And yes, mama is here too!




Sitting on the hay bales around the fire....






This is the month for celebrating!  Next weekend is our big celebration for John Robert.  Did I mention that I am not old enough to have an almost 11 year old son?  Then the kiddos get to use their big birthday gifts, Gator game tickets!  Yep, these crazy kiddos of mine are going to the SWAMP!  What a blessing it is to have friends that love our children!!  My kiddos are awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment