Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Food of the Fourth


Our menu was altered some for July 4th, but it was still oh so yummy!!!

Our morning started off with Robert making some jalapeƱo poppers stuffed with cream cheese and beef or chicken.  Of course everything is better with bacon.  Robert also grilled some sirloins, T-bones, and hamburgers!  Maggie and I made some potato salad after the boys helped us to peel the potatoes.  Truthfully Maggie made most of it, I did supervise though!  I made John Robert’s favorite Cowboy Beans.  Maggie baked the cake, I made the frosting, and the boys decorated it!  All in all, it was a super yummy day! 
You need gloves when working with hot peppers!

MMMMMM, bacon!

Poor E-Man, his hands werfe just too little to peel the potatoes fast!

John Robert was tired of peeling, he started drawing!

Making the beans.....this is only 1/2 of my ingredents!

Mag's making the potato salad!

Mama making the frosting so......

I could frost the cake!

Once the cake was frosted John Robert started putting on the blueberries.

Ethan got to put on the strawberries!

YES...it was as yummy as it looked!

Setting everything up, yes Robert was napping!

Poppers and burgers!

The steaks!


See, I told you it was a yummy day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment