Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th!




What a privilege it is to live in America and be able to celebrate the day that our Founding Father’s took the stand to create this nation.  Their strength and courage of conviction was sheer amazing, it is indescribable to me that these men and women were willing to stand against the cultural norm and create the nation that we have today.  I really saw things differently this year after watching a documentary on the Inspire channel with Kirk Cameron.  It made me want to celebrate American more!!! So, we did!!!!


We did a little bit more than we normally did.  We had my parents and Robert’s grandparents over to eat.  We enjoyed some time together as a family and being the good Southern family that we are, we celebrated with food.  Robert even headed to town after our company left to get fireworks for the big boys and Maggie to enjoy, Cole and I stayed inside so he could go to bed on time!  The kids really enjoyed their day.  Robert and I enjoyed it too, not just because of the food and fellowship but because of the lessons that we were able to teach our children about the people that made America so great!
Wearing our Red, White, and Blue!


I love this shot of Ethan and his sparkler!

I think that Daddy did good, these pictures are too cool!

The kids really liked the fireworks, thanks Daddy!

Time for silly faces!

Had to share these, I love my 4th of July shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment