Saturday, March 16, 2013

MY NEW LOVE….


I have just fallen in love.  Head over heels, excited about life, want to shout it from the roof tops kind of love!  I LOVE 31 Gifts Party Items.  Whew, I admitted it.  Do you want details of my new love?  OK, here goes the who, what, when, where, and why’s!

I’ve been kind of down lately.  Nothing overly major, just like I needed something more for me.  I ADORE, LOVE, CHERISH, and DEEPLY CARE for my children, but ever since the loss of Samuel I’ve felt kind of lost.  Then, I was cleaning the boy’s room and found Ethan’s 31 Party cinch sack that I had bought for him Easter 3 years ago.  I decided to find myself a consultant and have a party!  Who doesn’t love a party?  I thought that this might just be the thing to cheer me up!

I Googled 31 consultants in our area and was introduced to Kelly Nix out of Lakeland!  LOVE HER!  She was so sweet and amazing.  In spite of being in the middle of her own crazy and hectic life (she was moving into a new home…ugh….moving), she drove out here to the middle of our cow pasture and orange grove to a party that got all of 3 orders, less than $200.00.  In order for a 31 Gifts show to be a successful party, it has to be at least $200.00 in sales.  OK, I gathered some catalogs and called some friends.  Within a week my sales were around $800.00!  YAY!  Being the hostess I got 2 exclusive hostess items, 2 half price items, and $125.00 to do whatever I wanted with!  I was in shopping heaven!

Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I love purses and bags.  So I will freely admit that this is what initially drew me to the 31 Gifts items.  BUT, what made me fall in love were all their organizational ideas and the little extras that I could get to make my life a little bit easier.  Knowing this, I pursued the catalog circling stuff I loved like crazy and had tons of fun in the process.  

All of my goodies were dropped off yesterday by Fed Ex!  Oh at the fun that I had opening those boxes with the pretty pink labels.  I got all kinds of goodies, even Robert liked some of the things I picked out!  New purse….yep!  New picnic cooler to also use at the grocery store, play park, or the beach….yep!  New diaper bag / dirty clothes bag for Cole…yep!  New backseat toy / DVD organizer for my truck…yep!  A new organizer for the Living Room DVD’s….yep!  New umbrella……yep!  New casserole carrier…yep!  New suitcase….yep!  New make-up bags….yep!  New summer / beach bag…yep!  New organizer and coin purse for Mag’s….yep!  Oh the fun that we had unpacking all of the new stuff! 


My new purse...love that I can customize!

Coleie-Olie's new goodies!

YAY!  I can keep backseat clutter down!

All of my "FREE" items!

My hostess only goodies!

Maggie's little piggie coin purse that I tried to keep....it's so cute!!!!
31 Gifts….oh how I love you!  Thanks for making my day a little bit brighter.  I think that I want to share you with others………

No comments:

Post a Comment