Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THIRTY ONE GIFTS AND ME!!


I have decided to try my hand at selling Thirty-One Gifts items.  Some might think that I’m insane since my life is so crazy busy, BUT I have learned something over the last four months!  I NEED some girl time!

I adore my children and love being Mama!  In spite of this deep and everlasting abiding love, I need something for me too!  I miss having adult conversations!  I miss girlfriends laughing and having fun!  I miss lunch dates and giggles.  I miss “Girls Night Outs!” SO……I have decided to do something about it!  I’m going to try to sell some great bags, home organizers, totes, and purses to be able to get out of the house!  Oh, don’t misunderstand me, I WANT to be a success.  I WANT to do really well and make a profit!  I WANT to earn free stuff to help me organize my life the way that I have things pictured in my mind or on my Pinterest dream boards!  I want a lot, but more than anything; I NEED some adult time!  There is more to Jennifer Best than just being a Mama, and I believe that the awesome Thirty One Gifts Company is just what I need to succeed!

I order my new consultant kit this week!  I’m so excited!!!!!!  GIRL’S NIGHT, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment