Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Letter to the World.....


Dear World,

        Today my daughter has made her first venture into your sphere.  She has traveled out from under my care for the next three days.  She is going on a small youth missions trip to do backyard VBS style outreach, community outreach, and share her love of Christ with others.  Please be kind to her; you see she is still my baby.  She is still my princess in her dress, beads, and special high heels going to town with me.  She is still the baby that slept with me at night, laughed at my silly stories, and had tea parties with her daddy.  World, I am not ready for her to be so grown up.  Please show her some kindness, respect, and most of all love. 

Thank you World!

                                                                        Sincerely,

Mama

1 comment: