Friday, February 8, 2013

Three Months


Today has been three months since I lost my precious little Samuel, or as I tell the children the day that he was born into Heaven.  Today has not been easy for me on many levels.  These past two weeks I have been off schedule and out of routine which is driving me nuts.  Add to that the memory of what today is, and not happy-go lucky skip through life kind of mood.
I am, however, thankful for so many blessings.  I am thankful for my sister and her support.  I love how encouraging she is when I need it most, even if she is having her own issues.  I am thankful for my husband and the love that he freely gives.  I am thankful for my children, for the laughter that they bring to my Mama’s heart.  I am thankful for the privilege of finding joy even when life seems joyless. 
 
No, I am not having a great day today.  I know why.  I also know who holds my heart, and I can rest knowing that joy always comes in the morning, He told me so!
For His anger lasts only a moment, but His favor, a lifetime. Weeping may spend the night, but there is joy in the morning.” Psalm 30:5 (HCSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment