Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mom’s Need Encouragement Too!


I have not done a good job with blogging, have I?  I have a lot tell you about all our birthday celebrations, particularly the awesomeness that was Robert’s birthday.  BUT, that would require me finding the chord to my camera and uploading all the photos from my camera that show how much fun we had on Robert’s birthday and over the weekend.

After the wonderfulness that was his birthday and the birthday party we were invited to, life returned to normal.  Well, as hectic as it can be when your right at 4 months pregnant, chasing after 4 kiddos, and dealing with a headache that lasted for 3 ½ days.  Seriously, the headache was enough to drive me nuts, but I still have to be Mom even when I don’t feel like it.

On to Monday, or back to reality day!  It started off as any other Monday would.  Then there was the phone calls, the Mom this isn’t right, Mom I need this, Mom I need….., MOM!!!!!!  And, well Monday saw this hormonal Mom almost sobbing in Tractor Supply because she couldn’t find the right wormer for the chickens (which was sitting on the shelf in front of her), or deal with the power bill that came in the mail that is now more than our truck payment (which is almost $400.00).  Yep, it’s Monday. 

So, I did what any self respecting Mom would, I ran away.  Not really, I was home by 9:30.  BUT, I did head to Sebring to my Mom’s Night Out with some of the most amazing women I know, fellow homeschooling Mama’s in the group that I love called CHEFF.  It was just what I needed.  A night of encouragement, a night of laughter, and a night of being able to cry and have a beautiful woman come and stand next to me and say: “Let’s pray about this right now.”

Thanks to these beautiful women, I can go on and be Mom today.  Did the night out help?  Yep.  I got up this morning, did laundry, and have lesson plans for one child three weeks in advance.  Yes, encouragement helps.  And even this battle weary Mama needs a friend every now and again!  Thanks Ladies, you all rock!

 

OH~ And I promise to get that chord and photos up soon!!!!  (Maybe!)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment