Monday, November 26, 2012

It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!


I think that it is no surprise to those who know me that I LOVE Christmas!  It is truly my most favorite time of year.  Robert and I were married 15 years ago in December so I could have a “Christmassy” wedding.  I love the season, the smiles, the gifts, the traditions, and the meaning of Christmas.  Have I mentioned that I just love Christmas?

This year we needed something to cheer us up early, so I broke tradition by starting our Christmas decorating a little bit early this year.  Normally we wait until “Black Friday” to decorate, but this year we started on Monday, decorating one area / room a day until the house was done.  We are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend, breaking tradition again by getting a live tree (my first one ever!), and I am very excited.   This year was really fun for me, I have a new porch to decorate!  With all this Christmas spirit, our house is starting to look a lot like Christmas and this Best Mama is super excited!
Decorating the porch.


I love how this tree looks, all the red, white, and green is so festive!


What a way to welcome Christmas!  I love how our porch looks!

Even the kiddos bathroom gets decorated!
 

My rustic snowmen kitchen cabinets. 
I love the pinecone tree!




E-Man decorated the fireplace, complete with "his" Christmas village on the mantle.
He even added his monster trucks to the village since we didn't have enough antique cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment