Friday, November 2, 2012

LIFE HAPPENS!


Life has a way of happening!  It has a way of sneaking up on you and dropping little bombshells and challenges that are totally unexpected.  Or does it?

As a Christ Follower I do not believe that things happen by accident.  I firmly believe that everything that happens is because it has been established to happen that way.  I believe that nothing escapes God’s vision for my life, nothing; which brings me to today.

Today was a crazy, super stress filled day!  If it could go wrong, it did!  If someone could say something to me about something that I was doing wrong (or so they think!), they said it!  If stress was needed, today was the day for it!  Even tonight has been stress filled!  Poor Maggie, it was her 12th birthday party and her daddy gets called out before the party even began and she never heard anything from her best friend!  Only two of her friends show up!  STRESS!

What’s a Mom to do?  I think that I will listen to the laughter of my kiddos eating cupcakes and candy until 9:00 tonight!  I think that I will take a bubble bath and relax.  More than anything, I will praise God for holding me in His hands even on my worst day!

Life happens:  God is bigger than my life!  Praise God for that truth!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment