Thursday, October 2, 2014

HAPPY FALL Y’ALL!!!


I love fall. This time of year is my favorite for many reasons.  I love the colors, I love that it finally cools off in temperature (or at least drops from the 90’s to the 80’s), and I love that fall means lots of family time is coming. Pumpkins, gourds, casseroles, and beautiful colors all bring me joy at this time of year.  Yep, I love fall it is truly my most favorite season of the year.

Normally I start decorating for fall the first weekend of October. BUT, I have a little man that LOVES to decorate for the seasons and plan things out like I do.  (Seriously, this boy is his Mama’s son.  He’s already planning what will go where for Christmas and is planning his 8th AND his 9th birthday party themes!  HA!)  So, thanks to Ethan’s prompting, we got fall out yesterday.  Like always, I adore the results.





Happy Fall Y’all!  I hope that you enjoy the snippets of fun from our lives as much as we enjoy sharing them.  More than that, I hope that you have an amazing fall celebrating life with your family and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment