Sunday, January 25, 2015

SONLIGHT 25th ANNIVERSARY PARTY ~ Month One


Welcome to my Sonlight Blog Party!  Every month on the 25th of the month I will be celebrating along with Sonlight their 25th anniversary!  Yes, this company has been tried and proven for 25 years.  It is a staple of the homeschooling community and one that I am proud to use!

This month we are kicking off the party with a little introduction.  Allow me to introduce you to my family.  We began the homeschooling journey four years ago in January.  At that time I began to research what I wanted to use to teach my children.  I KNEW that I wanted them to develop a life long love of learning and not be stuck using a lot of textbooks.  This fact is what drew me to Sonlight like a magnet.  I am so glad that I chose this curriculum.  We have been using it since August of 2011 and I don't see us turning back.

We started off using Cores "P 3-4", "B", and Core "F".  We are now preparing to order Cores "E" and "100".  Time has flown by and the love of learning has been inspiring.  Not only do the children not realize that they are learning, but they incorporate the books into their everyday lives.  From the beginning, Maggie, John Robert, and Ethan have all flourished using Sonlight.  As we prepare to look at the curriculum that we need for next year, the one thing that all the children ask for is their Sonlight reading.  

So please join us as we celebrate what Sonlight has promised us, a love of learning!  Can't wait to celebrate with you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment