Saturday, December 8, 2012

COLE’s 1st BIRTHDAY!


I can’t believe that my baby is one!  Of course we celebrated his milestone birthday with a party; I am forever the party Mama.  His birthday theme was the “Very Hungry Caterpillar”, and it fit little man perfectly.  I have never seen a baby eat as much as this one does.  Ok, I digress, onto the party!

The bigger kids and I made a lot of the decorations.  We made all the invitations, address labels, food labels, table labels, and then promptly left most of it at the house when we headed to the party spot.  UGH!  I know that no one noticed, but I did and it drove me nuts the whole party.  I hope that everyone enjoyed the party as much as the birthday boy did!  His favorite thing, the cake!
 
Cole and Mama getting ready to head out; once in the car he promptly took his socks off crying the entire time!
 
The “treat’s” table where the goody boxes and candy buffet was.

Close up, the cookies are from Etsy.

Another close up, and yes we made the marshmallow pops!

The main table for the cake and gifts.
 
The Publix cake, is there any other kind?

Yep, made the centerpiece too!

I love these water bottle labels!
I even made a wall of fame for Cole.  He has really grown!

The kiddos enjoying the craft table, then they hit the playground!
Did I mention the best part was the cake?
Daddy, Mama, and Cole (sorry, he blinked!)
 
All in all it was a GREAT first birthday and we are looking forward to celebrating Cole for many, many more years to come!

1 comment: