Sunday, December 9, 2012

MISCARRIAGE: One Month Done, a Lifetime to Go.


 

This month has been a journey of ups, down, laughter, tears, heartache, and smiles.  More often than not, I am okay.  There are days that grief can be hard, but for the most part I am really and truly okay.  I know that this is due entirely to the fact that I know who I am in Christ and that I know that He is in complete and total control of everything within the parameters of my life.

Life has not been easy nor is this a journey that makes everyday a rosy day filled with sunshine.  However, because of who I am in Christ I can move forward.  I will not be posting weekly updates anymore.  Please don’t think that I am over the loss of Samuel indeed that is the furthest thing from the truth.  I know that until the day comes that I am holding him in my arms sitting at the feet of Christ, I will never be over this.  I am, however, willing to say that I can move forward.  This is not in my strength but in the strength of my Savior who was willing to be born and die for me.

Here is a brief recap of some of the things that I have learned in this past month.

1.    Yes, God is always enough!

2.   I can find peace through Christ in difficult and hard times!

3.   Sometimes all you can do is pray and ask God to give you your next breath and that is okay!

4.   Finding joy in the midst of sorrow is the ultimate way of handling grief in any situation.

5.   I am beautiful; I was made for a purpose and for this time in history!  God will make beauty from the ashes of my life, if I am willing to trust Him!

6.   My answer will always be, YES LORD!  No matter the cost, I have learned that He will sustain me!

Of course there is so much more, but there is not enough room to share.  I am still learning and growing through this process.  I am still grieving and still loving my son that was born into Heaven.  Until that day when I get to see him, I will forever remember him as my special Samuel, called into Heaven by a loving God who wants the best for me.  This is my story, and it is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment