Saturday, December 13, 2014

CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTO SHOOT

This year I really wanted to send Christmas cards since I didn’t do it last year, and it really bothered me.  So I had great intentions about sending cards out this year.  In all honesty, it doesn’t look like it will happen.  Oh don’t get me wrong, I did my best to make it happen.  I perused Pinterest and gleaned all the AWESOME family photo ideas.  So I gathered my brood and announced my favorite ideas.  That’s when the fun began.  We had weird faces.  We had a “fight” with the Santa hat.  We had kiddos looking everywhere BUT the camera.  We had Mama stressed and it didn’t end well. 

So, here are the Christmas card photos that probably won’t be made just because I’m a perfectionist and I don’t think that this is perfect.  Think of this post as your Christmas card and a wish for a Merry Christmas and blessed New Year from the Best Family.










































Merry Christmas Y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment