Thursday, December 4, 2014

CHRISTMAS DECORATING ~ 2014!

I LOVE Christmas! It is one of my all time favorite times of the year!  I love Christmas so much, I got married in December.  There is always something magical about Christmas.  People seem to slow down more, reconnect with family in a different way, and purpose to see the good over the bad.  Without a doubt, Christmas is my favorite time of year.


This year, per my children’s instance, we stuck to tradition and decorated for Christmas on Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Robert and I picked out the tree by ourselves this year, mainly because Maggie was home watching the Gators play FSU and didn’t want to leave.  BUT, we all had a good time getting the house ready, enjoying some old holiday traditions, and introducing a new tradition that is proving to be my favorite tradition of all.  More to come about the cradle and straw our new Christmas tradition later, I promise you’ll love it too.


Ethan working on HIS village.

The big boys helping Daddy bring in the tree.


Maggie asked to do the lights this year.....



Daddy had to fix the lights this year.
Putting the angel on top.

Ready to decorate!

Cole got to put the snake on this year!






Jacob helped some, but.....

he mainly hung out with Mama!

Until it was done and he could see, stare, and "touch" some of it!



Mantle done, just need to get Jacob's stocking hung.

The completed tree


Our new tradition, preparing a bed for baby Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment