Sunday, December 7, 2014

COLE IS 3!

I can’t believe Cole is now 3!  Where had time gone?  True to fashion, I let the birthday boy pick out his party theme.  This year Cole chose Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, his all time favorite show for his birthday theme.  Being me, I set to work cruising ides from Pinterest and Etsy and then made everything.  From the invitations to the tablescape Maggie and I cut, glued, and then put together everything for the party.  I think that our craftiness paid off and that his birthday was a huge success.

\
Making the invitations.  Aren't they cute?


Water bottles and treat jars ready to go!

Setting up the party.


I LOVE how his centerpiece turned out!  The colors work so well together!




This year we opted to have his birthday at the play park in town since the house is totally decorated for Christmas and I didn’t want Christmas to overshadow Cole’s birthday.  The kiddos had a great time playing, swinging, and running around.  The adults had a great time munching and visiting.  More than that, we all had a great time celebrating our Terrific  Three Year Old Cole!


Playing and visiting.

Best part of the party....time for presents!














I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out to celebrate our precious Cole!  Cole had a Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog Meska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse Party and it was an awesome day!


1 comment:

  1. You rock! What a bunch of fun decorations, invites, and so on!

    ReplyDelete