Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING



It's that time of year.  Time for me to start planning the kiddos birthday for the next year.  I am not 100% sure what we will be doing for each kiddo.  So far we have a few ideas that need to be pinned down.

Ethan wants a splish-splash outdoor water party bash.  Not necessarily a pool party but definitely one that involves lots of wet, water fun!  With his birthday being in May, I think that we will have a lot of fun making this party a huge success!

Maggie wants to go see Tim Hawkins.

John Robert isn't sure yet what he wants.

Cole is talking about having a Minion birthday party.  He loves watching the Minions sing "Banana-bananana", so I think that this will be the perfect party for him!  It's also a theme that will be easy and a lot of fun to create.

I am thinking that for Jacob's birthday we will go with a Little Man, Farm, or maybe the Monster theme this year.  No matter what, it will be fun.  Whatever I decide to use for his theme, this year I purpose to have his party theme cemented and everything made by the time I make Cole's this year so I'm not scrambling after Christmas like I did last year!  Lesson learned there for sure!

There you have it.  We are in party planning mode.  I love having birthday parties for my kiddos, celebrating their life and the blessings that they are for me!  This is one thing that I can do for them, remind them that they are super special in my own unique way, by giving them a birthday party!





No comments:

Post a Comment