Monday, June 18, 2012

DADDY!!


Daddy, there is something magical about that one simple word.  I read somewhere once that anyone can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy.  I really believe that there is a lot of truth in that statement.   I have witnessed it daily for the last 11 years with my own husband.  He is truly a remarkable Daddy.
What I love about my husband as a Daddy is that he is willing to admit that he doesn’t have this parenting thing down.  Every day with every child we are learning how to do things differently.  Robert is a remarkable Daddy because his vocabulary contains five magical words.  “I LOVE YOU” and “I’M SORRY!”  For children learning and teaching their parents as they embark on this life together, those words are the most important they will ever hear.
While he is not perfect, I cannot think of another man in the world that would be a better Daddy to my children.  Robert Best is truly the BEST Daddy in our town!!!  I hope that he enjoyed his Father’s Day as much as we enjoyed celebrating him!
Gifts complete with books about why we love Daddy!


PRESENTS!  According to one little man, they are
the most important things in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment